1. When you are healthy and fit, you will feel more energetic. So even after a long day at work, you will have the energy to spend quality time with family and friends instead of simply crashing in front of the TV.
2. A healthy fitness level makes you look good and young. With a healthy fitness level, your body will be toned and you will neither be under nor overweight. A well proportioned body and toned muscles will make you beautiful both inside and out.
3. When you are healthy with a high fitness level, both your mind and your body function better. You achieve and do more in less time and are more efficient.
4. By maintaining a healthy fitness level, you ward off a large number of lifestyle related ailments like type 2 diabetes, coronary heart disease, migraines, back and muscle problems and pains, arthritis and other heart and immune system related problems.
5. A high level of fitness leads to increased stamina. This means that you actually have more energy to do what you love in life, be it dancing, playing with your kids, indulging in your favorite sport or putting your heart and soul in your own business.
6. By being fit, you lessen the risk of injury and muscle and bone related ailments. Since you will need to exercise regularly to maintain a healthy fitness level, your bone density and muscle density and strength will increase over a period of time, making you less susceptible to injuries.
7. With a healthy fitness level, you will age better. Stronger bones and muscles and a healthy constitution will ensure that age related ailments like arthritis, osteoporosis, asthma, heart diseases and low stamina and energy have the least effect on your body.
8. When you have a healthy fitness level, you will feel happy. This is because exercising releases feel good hormones or endorphins, which will give you a high and make you feel better and happier throughout the day. Being fit has been known to counteract depression and anxiety as well.
9. Your risk of cardiovascular diseases, high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes and some cancers is alleviated if you maintain a healthy fitness level. This means that you will live longer with a high fitness level.
10. Being healthy and fit is its own reward! When you are disease free and happy; when you are the perfect weight for your height and when you have the energy to do anything that you want for as long as you want it, then you are one of the luckiest people on this earth.
GET MOTIVATED, GET HEALTHY